Here at Emerald City Solutions, we are proud to be able to provide Seattle businesses with the IT infrastructure services and solutions that they need in order to run their businesses efficiently and effectively.
One of the primary IT infrastructure services we offer is HaaS, or Hardware as a Service.
Hardware as a Service
What is Hardware as a Service?
HaaS is where a company pays for specific hardware services instead of purchasing the hardware itself.
This is a good option for businesses as hardware is nearly constantly updating and to upgrade your business hardware and technology would be an expensive undertaking every time an update became available.
So as an alternative, companies purchase the value that hardware brings and with HaaS, most companies are on a business plan that updates automatically — sparing them the need to entirely upgrade.
Get in touch with Emerald City Solutions to learn more about our HaaS and other IT infrastructure-related services.
What are the advantages of HaaS? Some of the best benefits that come with Hardware as a Service include:
- Enhanced business security.
- You have a cost-effective option.
- You can enjoy increased data safety.
- You have access to routine hardware updates that keep your network and devices running efficiently.
- You establish a relationship with a trusted IT service provider that you can call anytime you encounter an IT issue.