Thousands of cyberattacks occur across the U.S. every day. Out of every three small to mid-sized businesses, two have experienced some sort of data breach in the past two years.
Companies across different industries fall prey to cybercriminals who steal private data, disrupt business function, and cause costly damages. Don’t let this happen to you – contact our team at Emerald City Solutions for comprehensive Lynnwood cybersecurity services.
Cybersecurity in Lynnwood
Cybersecurity includes all the facets of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, private networks, and cloud systems from data breaches.
Emerald City Solutions’ three-part approach to cybersecurity includes:
- Education. Does your team follow optimal IT security practices? Our cybersecurity experts can guide you on minimizing cybersecurity threats, protecting business and private devices, and reinforcing IT hygiene.
- Threat detection and response. Most cybersecurity systems have some weak links, and that’s where most malicious attacks occur. Our cybersecurity service detects existing threats and offers immediate response methods.
- Solution development. Effective IT security looks beyond immediate issues and forestalls potential cyber threats. Emerald City Solutions provides strategic tools like security filters, Unified Threat Management, and other solutions to enhance data security.
Major Cybersecurity Threats Businesses Face
Your business in Lynnwood, WA, may face a broad range of cybersecurity threats, including:
- Phishing. Most of us have encountered suspicious messages or emails that call us to share personal data, click a link, or install a program. Phishing usually attempts to steal login credentials or financial data.
- Compromised credentials. Some cybercriminals specialize in hacking legitimate credentials to break into protected assets or private databases.
- Theft. After gaining access to sensitive data, malicious parties may siphon off funds from bank accounts or credit cards. In some cases, the attack may also involve physical theft of devices with access to private accounts.
- Spoofing. Spoofers mask themselves as familiar trustworthy persons or companies to convince their victims to share private information or advance funds. For examples, a spoofer can set up a fake email pretending to be a co-worker and send a message to company emails calling for donations.
- Second-degree hacking. A hacker may aim to reach a third party through their immediate victim. Often, breaking into a company’s database is only the means to stealing the personal data of clients or partners.
- Shadow IT. Many companies use messaging and work-organizing apps like Trello and Asana. While useful, these apps normally don’t pass through standard IT security procedures and may suffer more frequent data breaches.
Comprehensive IT Security Services
At Emerald City Solutions, we offer far-reaching IT security methods that include endpoint security, internet and cloud security, and user security. Our cybersecurity toolbox includes:
- VPN-capable firewalls
- Efficient auto-updates
- Advanced malware scanning and spam blocking
- Fraud protection
- Full-device encryption
- Full-system backups
- Staff training to promote effective security practices
An efficient cybersecurity system helps avoid business disruptions, protects sensitive information, safeguards your reputation, and saves a lot of money in the long run. Stay one step ahead of cyberthreats and invest in advanced cybersecurity today.
Why Partner With Us?
Here is what makes Emerald City Solutions stand out among other cybersecurity consulting services in Lynnwood, WA, and the Greater Seattle Area:
- Top-technology IT cyber security solutions
- A strong work ethic and commitment to outstanding service
- Uncompromising honesty and transparency
- Environmental and social responsibility
- Swift response to cybersecurity attacks and threats
At Emerald City Solutions, we are here to show you that IT security can be streamlined, efficient, and labor-saving. Our expert cybersecurity company will protect your business, promote team productivity, and ensure your peace of mind.
Protect Your Business Against Cyberattacks Today
With cybercrime on the rise, you must make sure that your business stays safe from malware attacks, phishing scams, and data theft. Our team at Emerald City Solutions offers advanced tools to safeguard your company against cyberthreats.
Call us at 206-456-4436 for practical and effective cyber security services in Lynnwood, WA.