Professional IT support that Emerald City Solutions is known for provides you with the confidence that your business phone systems are cared for with the proper level of precision and knowledge. Whether in the office or remote, Elevate seamlessly integrates all your communication tools –desktop phones, mobile phones, and computers – into one manageable solution oriented around your employee’s needs and work styles.
Features of Cloud Office Pro Elevate:
• Phone System – Cloud-based phone service with 90+ enterprise-grade calling features and excellent network call quality and uptime.
• Mobile Phone App – The Cloud Office Pro Elevate Mobile App makes any Android™ or Apple® smart phone a business communications tool. User features: call transfer, call flip, ability to manage multiple calls, and voicemail transcription.
• Desktop App – The Cloud Office Pro Elevate Desktop App allows the user to integrate calling with the company directory, and enables click-to-call to the organization’s entire global address list.
• Video Conferencing – Face to face meetings via HD video eliminate unnecessary travel and empower teams with remote members to be more productive.
• Computer Screen Share – The computer desktop can be shared in real-time, improving collaboration and speed of decision making.
• Remote Office – Remote desk phones work exactly the same way as they do in the office, with access to all the same features and functionality as everyone else in the company.
• Phone Options – Phones are designed to make your life stress-free with professional set-up services. Our expert technicians will deliver a complete, integrated business phone solution right to your desk.
• Voicemail – Voicemail can be managed and accessed according to user needs. Listen and manage from the desktop phone, or through the mobile app.
• Presence Indicator – Desk phones and applications include presence – the ability to see whether your company contact is available, or busy on the phone.
• Fax – WebFax is a “virtual” fax service that allows users to receive and manage faxes via the web or email.
Contact us today to get a custom unified communication quote for your business.