Emerald City Solutions provides cutting-edge IT services to businesses throughout the Greater Seattle Area. We partner with a wide variety of companies, both large and small.
The advantage of working with Emerald City Solutions is that we eliminate the need to scramble for IT support every time you experience a server or hardware problem. This is because we provide consistent, ongoing IT support for our clients. By the time you notice an IT problem, our team will already be in action repairing it.
Here is a brief look at the IT services we provide:
At Emerald City Solutions, we pride ourselves on helping businesses optimize their technology systems. One of the ways we do this is by providing efficient IT support for any technology-related situation. This includes:
- Creating a customized IT infrastructure for your company.
- IT troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Ongoing consultation services — our IT experts are never more than a short text away.
- Infrastructure calculations and technology enhancement suggestions.
We provide network management services that allow businesses to put their technology systems on autopilot, with our team of IT experts at the wheel. Our roster of network management services includes:
- IT consulting services. These keep our team on call and constantly looking for ways to optimize your existing technology infrastructure.
- Comprehensive IT support at an affordable rate.
- Remote monitoring. Our IT experts will keep a watchful eye on your systems, proactively working to prevent workstation and network issues.
We provide cloud solutions for businesses that are looking to reduce the capital and operational costs of maintaining their IT infrastructure on-site. Emerald City Solutions’ cloud-based services give you access to a variety of online computing options, including:
- Full-Scale Hosted IT Infrastructure.
- Hosted Exchange Email.
- Email Filtering/Spam Protection.
- Desktop Virtualization.
- Hosted VoIP.
- Hosted Security and Backup.
- Hosted Applications.
Cybersecurity is complex and many businesses don’t have access to the information and tools they need to adequately combat it. This is why we provide specialized IT security packages that emphasize education and not simply protection.
Our all-in-one cybersecurity solution is called Unified Threat Management (UTM) and helps businesses accomplish goals like:
- Control security threats.
- Eliminate spam.
- Improve employee productivity by limiting access to time-wasting websites.
Another way that we help businesses improve their productivity is by providing unified communications services. These include:
- Hosted conferencing software that enables you to combine all your different conference call applications (e.g. video, audio, text, whiteboards) into a single interface.
- Fax centralization that enables you to receive faxes via email instead of through a paper-consuming fax machine.